Saturday, May 16, 2009

Our Sweet Dumpling!

YAY!! Savannah is FINALLY here!! She was born on Mother's Day, one day past her due date.. (already running late, just like her momma!) I went in to Cabrini at 3:30 am and she was born at 10:08 am! Thankfully, the delivery went really well. Once I got the epidural, the delivery went REALLLLYYYY well....ha! She was the PERFECT baby! We are now home and we are loving every minute of it, even the early morning minutes when Savannah likes to play the screaming game! Ha! She is actually getting much better about that and is learning that we play during the day and we sleep VERY HARD at night. :o) She is everything we ever hoped for and more...God is SO good.


The most beautiful daddy with the most beautiful baby....on our way HOME!


Hello, World!


Getting dressed to come home...thanks for the gorgeous dress, Aunt Lulu!


I LOVE LOVE LOVE this sweet girl!
Daddy wuvs his wittle giwl.

The brand-new POOLE FAMILY!

Sucking her sweet little thumb....

Daddy must have stunk.... :o)


8 comments:

  1. Yay!!!!!!!!! You posted!!!!!!!! I'm so excited at looking at my sweet girl. But I do have a few comments. My baby daddy is the most beautiful baby daddy. ;) And Wade definitely stunk!! :) Kidding...You, Wade, and Savannah make the most wonderful, perfect family in Tioga!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)
    Love, love, love my brand new Poole family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is gorgeous and y'all are adorable! Love the pics...keep em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Next weekend i will hold her as much as possible........it's my turn can't wait. Miss all you guy's. love you all take care and sleep when you can..
    Poppa "T"

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhh!! love love love this blog!! it is so precious! these pictures are adorable! i need more posts!! huurry! lol. tell sweet savannah girl that aunt alyse loves her and will be back to see her asap! i'm so proud of you! i love you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah! Love the pics, Love her, love yall! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww my little neice looks SO gorgeous in the little dress I got her!!! Seeing as that was her very FIRST outfit, I am honored that ya'll put Aunt Lulu's little dress!!! You did a GREAT job with this site Mel, and I've already tagged it on my "favorites" list and can't wait to hear/see the latest Poole Party happenings!!! I miss you guys and am so proud of you both. Savannah is blessed with the best parents she could ever ask for!!! I know God has so many more blessings in store for ya'll. ENJOY every second you can. Love you both with ALL of my heart. Can't wait to hold my first, and only neice!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
From childhood friends to high school sweethearts, and now newlyweds and brand-new parents, Wade and I can only thank Jesus for His incredible blessings. Our three children are the ULTIMATE gifts from God and we pray that our lives glorify Him. He is our everything.