Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The fireworks FLY on the 4th of JULY!

This past weekend was SPECTACULAR!!! We went to THIBODAUX for the 4th of July and had the most wonderful time! Savannah LOVED sleeping at Nana and Poppa T's house and playing rocketship with Pops and Grammie! We can't wait for our next trip! Apparently, I didn't want to miss one single second of the trip and took a bijillion pictures....sorry if you get bored but I just had to post them all! :o)
On our way to McAllisters...we matched! :o)

She slept the entire time!
And apparently we forgot to put her seatbelt on??
Jen...don't let Nathan see this! :o)

Couldn't you SQUEEEEEEEZE these fat cheeks?!

Savannah's first time to see RAIN!
She wasn't impressed.

Vana and her BFF Minnie.....they're holding hands!

So I had to go clean out my classroom since I'm now a stay-at-home mommy....HOORAY!!
I wanted Savannah to see my classroom before it all came down!

I found out I was pregnant on September 2....the very beginning of the school year.
Nurse Wade bought me this can of almonds to eat at school while Savannah was developing.....
Annnnnd, almost all of them are still in that can.....BLYUCK!

MISS GERDING came by to visit the baby!
Can't wait to help HER decorate her classroom!...so EM, you better call me! :o)

FINALLY starting our trip down to T-TOWN!!
"We have to drive HOW LONG?!?!?!"
Grammie feeding Savannah for the first time!
It's Nana's turn!!
Announcing Jackson Oliver Preuett!
One of my dearest friends, Heather, had this sweet baby boy 6 weeks after Savannah!!
They live in New Orleans now so of course we had to go visit!

Ha! SUCH a cutie!!

What a sweet family!
I can't wait for more of our interesting conversations that nobody else would appreciate!! :o)
AUNT LULU came to meet Savannah!

You're a NATURAL, Lauren!

It was love at first sight!!
I'm so thankful for such great friends! I love you, Aunt LU!

Sooo, uhhhh.....when do IIIII get some M&M's and coke, Pops?

Pops and his sweet grandbaby!
She has to get all the sugars she can before CARSON becomes the new grandbaby!! :o)

HOW PRECIOUS IS THIS SWIMSUIT?!?!?
Oh yeah, and the baby too.....

Mommy loves her baby!

Hey, don't laugh. She couldn't get sunburnt!!

Ha! I think her hat makes her look like a LAMB!
Am I the only one who sees it??
It may be our last name....but it's the LAST place we want to be!!
On our way to see our very first fireworks....
we were hoping that it was going to go better than the pool!

And it did!! Savannah LOOOOOOOVED the fireworks!!
Ha, I know it doesn't look like it here, but she really did!!

Sweet Aunt Heather giving kisseys....or pretending to be Mike Tyson.

Loving on Grammie....

Vana playing on the mat that Aunt Meg gave her!! Thanks, AUNTIE!
Now you will just have to come visit so you can see her playing on it in person! :o)

Daddy got jealous of all the fun the baby was having....
Getting ready to go back to our crib in Pineville...ha, get it?? :o)
Bye bye, Thibodaux!
HOW ADORABLE IS THIS BABY?!?

Back in Pineville and heading out to Aunt Jen's and Uncle Nathan's...
wearing our pink tennis shoes for the very first time!! :o)

Sorry there are so many pictures at one time!! I'm gonna have to get on the ball with this blogging stuff! Love y'all!

3 comments:

  1. Paw tee and Nanna really enjoyed the visit. Nanna went shopping today so you know what that means someone got something new.. I will give you one guess who! wasnt me, you or wade.. ha love you guys really miss all three of you.. love the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vana is delightful! We want to hold her too!
    I love the swimsuit and I did see the "LAMB".
    Keep posting pictures - they make my day.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
From childhood friends to high school sweethearts, and now newlyweds and brand-new parents, Wade and I can only thank Jesus for His incredible blessings. Our three children are the ULTIMATE gifts from God and we pray that our lives glorify Him. He is our everything.