Sunday, August 23, 2009

F is for FAMILY!

This is a collection of our most recent activities! Oh, how I LOVE MY FAMILY!
Here is Sadie squealing at her Aunt Lissie...
can life really get any better than this??
Here are their faces after I let them taste their special treat:
All-organic, all-natural, whole-wheat teething biscuits!!!
(I guess they prefer stupid Banana Puffs.)

Uncle Wade always makes EVERYTHING better.


Rylie looks sad that she is not getting to enjoy her wheat biscuit.


And with wheat biscuits in hand, they called it a day. :o)



Since Kurt and Mandy now live in Broussard instead of Brenham, we get to see them much more often....which is soooo exciting and soooo much fun!! We met up with them at Steamboat Warehouse in Washington. If you haven't been, GO! It's worth the trip!!!


Kurt and Mandy! They are going to be such wonderful parents!!
Carson is due in 4 weeks and we are all dying with anticipation!!

Paw Tee finally getting his turn to feed Savannah!
She looks quite content in Grandpa's arms. :o)


Such good-looking grandparents!


My sweet baby with her summer dress on!
Couldn't you just kiss those fat cheeks?!?!


Nana came to town and bought Vana her first set of flip-flops!
It looks like Savannah is ready to walk right off the table and go shopping with Mom!
Mommy is ready when you are, baby!!


Here is Kurt and Mandy at their baby shower!
By the way, I saw lots of things that I'll be stealing. Just wanted to let you know, Mandy! :o)


Savannah was SUCH a good girl for Carson's shower. Mommy was quite proud!

We decided to start a family tradition of passing the bassinet around to the newborn babies in our family....so Savannah is taking her last nap in it before passing it on to baby Carson!
What a little princess.


Does this make your heart melt like it does mine??

Thank you, Jesus, for my SWEET, SWEET FAMILY!

3 comments:

  1. Glad Sadie looks EVIL with her glowing red eyes. Why don't you fix that?????????????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ignore Jen. I hate to edit pictures, too, and Damon is always on my case about it. LOVE Steamboat Warehouse! We had my father-in-law's birthday there last year. Oh, and Stella has the same wonderful bassinet! I think one of the twins slept in it when we had our sleepover! Keep up the great posts! I enjoy them sooooo much!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
From childhood friends to high school sweethearts, and now newlyweds and brand-new parents, Wade and I can only thank Jesus for His incredible blessings. Our three children are the ULTIMATE gifts from God and we pray that our lives glorify Him. He is our everything.