Friday, November 6, 2009

< Tutu Cute! >

Yayyy! Here they are...the Halloween pictures we've all been waiting for!! We had a spoooooktacular Halloween! We went to the church's Halloween party, where everyone was roasting hot dogs and marshmallows, riding on the hay ride, carving pumpkins, and walking the candy trail! It was soooo much fun and Sadie, Rylie, and Savannah had the greatest time playing together...even though I have to admit that it was kinda embarrassing for me to walk around with Savannah's trick-or-treat bag, begging for candy, when we ALL knew the candy was most certainly NOT for Savannah. haha....buuuuut everyone was gracious and pretended not to notice the 23-year-old mom that was swiping the kids' candy. :)
****** ANDDDDDDDD, I just want you all to know that you are on the blog site of a RENOWNED pumpkin carving contest WINNER!! Who even knew I had such talent and skill in pumpkin carving???? Certainly not Jennifer, as she came in SECOND, and was devastated to lose out on the cash award. I think that was my favorite part of the whole night!! Haha! Sorry, Jen! Better luck next year! ;) ******
My beautiful ballerina!

I just wanted to give you an idea of how big her tutu was....
and she absolutely LOVED it!! ;)
Tutu tutu tutu tutu tutu precious!!!!!!!!!
My bear. His bunny.

Our new friend, Justin, with the "bell-arina of the ball!" Haha, get it??

Wishing somebody would give her some dab. Or is it dap?
You know, where you hit knuckles....what's that called again???????
Doesn't it look like she really is dancing????

The cutest little LADYBUGS in the whoooooole world!!!!!!!
"Wait! We only get ONE handful of candy??
But we have TWO kids!!!!" - Jen and Nathan :)


So we all the cousins met up in Lafayette to take Halloween pictures and since there are 4 grandchildren ages 1 and under, the pictures below only capture a small piece of the CHAOS that ensued! Haha, it was HYSTERICAL!!!


Savannah LOVES her new cousin!!


Good job, Sade! You smiled.....even if nobody else did!
Extra apple sauce for you!!
I'd give A MILLION pennies for her thoughts right now!!!! :)
Haha....CLASSIC.

I believe this pic is a close representation to the one actually chosen for the Halloween card.
It was just tooooo good to pass up. :)

2 months old and is OFF THE CHARTS, weighing in at 13.9 pounds!!
Carson, I mean....not Jen. ;)

Sadie loving on Carson.
Get ready, kids! You get the next 80 years to grow up together!
There are LOTS of pranks to be pulled!!!!! ;)

Rylie, Sadie, Carson, and Savannah.
The joys of our lives.
Just finishing up our BOO-LICIOUS Halloween dinner....
Halloween was sooooo much fun and I am so looking forward to watching all of these sweet babies grow up! How interesting it will be to see their Halloween picture in 10 and even 20 years!! Ha, it will be even more interesting should they try to get back into these same costumes in 20 years....... ;) LOVE YOU ALL!!

6 comments:

  1. You are right...Halloween gets to be more and more fun each year! Beautiful ballerina! Just wait until next year when she can say, "Happy Ween!" and beg for her own candy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally precious post. I'm impressed by your wit...did you win it with your gift card that you stole from it's rightful owner??????????????????????????? I should be in bed...it's almost 10:00!!!!! ;o)
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable pictures!!! Your stories are so funny, Lissie!! You are quite the storyteller!!! Savannah is in for a WONDERFUL life - God has blessed and blessed and blessed.
    Love you all and the grandbabies!!

    Love, Grammie and Pops

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl! I just got a blog, and I was wondering how you change the background like you did?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girl! I've actually been keeping up with your blog since Vana was born! :) I just never comment. You inspired me to get one! I love that website, but I can't seem to figure out how to get the layout to completely fit in my screen. If you have time, I could give you my username and password and maybe you could try and figure out what I need to do?

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pictures of the kids on Halloween are absolutely hysterical!!! I LOVED THEM!!!!!! I love the dramatic screams!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
From childhood friends to high school sweethearts, and now newlyweds and brand-new parents, Wade and I can only thank Jesus for His incredible blessings. Our three children are the ULTIMATE gifts from God and we pray that our lives glorify Him. He is our everything.