Friday, December 4, 2009

*Let* It *Snow!!* *Let* It *Snow!!*

IT'S SNOWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It looks like Savannah's first Christmas will be a WHITE one!! Savannah absolutely LOVED the snow....they were landing on her face and she started licking her lips!!! Haha!! It's beginning to look a lot like CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!! Yayyyyyy!!


SNOW BUNNIES!!!!
Wait, what?? A SNOW ANGEL right here in PINEVILLE, LA?!?! Haaaa!

Savannah's first SNOW day!!!!


Haha...I love BOTH of these facial expressions!
Wade is eating his snowflakes...with a vengance...
And Savannah is chewing her snowflakes with her gums....ha!!

LET IT SNOWWWWWWWWWW!!

Watching the flurries rain down!

SANTA BABY!
Would you let this Rudolph lead YOUR sleigh because I totally would!!!! Ha!!
I LOVE MY DAUGHTER!!!!!


Where's Waldo?? Nahh....Where's WADE-OH!!! Ha!
Seriously....can you find him??? :)

The snow starting to accumulate.....
More pics to come of the HEAVY 1 to 3 inches of snow that is scheduled to fall tonight!! ;)

Stole these pictures for Jen's blog...this is when the snow first started!!

It was kinda like rain at first.....
and we had to pretend that it was snow....

But then it reeeeally did SNOW!
Here is Aunt Jen showing Vana baby the icy snowflakes on the ground!!


Jen, Hez, and I spent the whole day with our baby girls, playing in the snow, cooking chili, and drinking coffee with the Christmas music playing in the background! What a wonderful day!! I am so blessed to have such wonderful sisters that are truly my best friends!! I could not ask for better role models for my Savannah! I pray to God that Savannah grows up to be JUST like them!! We sure missed Grammie, though!! Can't wait for you to move up here, Mom!!! Love you!

4 comments:

  1. Um, hopefully Savannah is a little more like Jen and a little less like Heather. Kidding, Hez. :) I do hope she gets your fabulous style. It truly was a wonderful day. I can't wait for our slumber party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mom and Dad, please hurry and move to Pineville. We need you, we need you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grammie misses being a snow bunny. Can we do this again on Christmas day? Wade must be behind the wheel of one of the vehicles, because we cannot find him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, MOM!! He is in the doorway, waving!! Go back and look again!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love the sweater! Raegan didn't know what to think about it! She still hasn't gotten used to rain!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
From childhood friends to high school sweethearts, and now newlyweds and brand-new parents, Wade and I can only thank Jesus for His incredible blessings. Our three children are the ULTIMATE gifts from God and we pray that our lives glorify Him. He is our everything.