Friday, September 16, 2011

Bricky Bricks!

I'll make this short and sweet!

WE HAVE BRICKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BRICKS ON THE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


September 15 - Bricks are up!
The front dirt is smoothed out in front as well,
 so that they can start building the front steps!

Side view...


Close up of the front side!!!!

This back side and the front steps are ALL they have left to finish!!!!
So, of course, I'm getting the kids ready as I post this so we can go ride out there
as soon as Daddy gets home!!!!!!!!!!  Can't wait to see what they did today!!


How exciting is this?!?!?!?!?!?!  
YAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

Hopefully, I'll have pictures to share tomorrow of the COMPLETED brick house!!  :)

Love to you all!

4 comments:

  1. yayyyy for bricks!!!! hope you are getting my room ready in the new house!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! It's beautiful! It's all happening so quickly! This is soooo exciting, so happy for yall!
    P.S. I LOVE the brick you chose!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!! I can't wait to see it again!!!! Love the red brick. Y'all are going to save a lot of money once the house is built since y'all want be driving back and forth every day to see it. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  4. The brick is beautiful! You will be moving in before you know it. God is Good!
    Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
From childhood friends to high school sweethearts, and now newlyweds and brand-new parents, Wade and I can only thank Jesus for His incredible blessings. Our three children are the ULTIMATE gifts from God and we pray that our lives glorify Him. He is our everything.