Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Psalms 37:4

It's definitely the moment you've all been waiting for!!!
Okay, mostly just I'VE been waiting for...
but I'm dying to show you!!!!!!!
It's house pictures time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :)

October 28::
We're finishing up!!  
All that's left to do on the outside is the shutters!!

Our fireplace!!!!!!!!!!
We will be mounting a flat screen above the fireplace and
framing the tv with crown molding! 
{Thanks to Little Cakes in Alexandria & Pinterest for the idea!  
The end result is stunning!!}

Vannie's ready for a bath in her new home!!  

October 30, 2011::
OUR KITCHEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
See the cream cabinets??  The dark island??  The cream AND dark countertops??  
The stainless steel appliances?? And can we just talk about the floors??
 Ahhhhhh, do you LOVE it?!?!??!?
I'm TOTALLY freaking out!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm CRAZYYYYYYYY IN LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's definitely my most favorite room in the house!!!!!!!!!!!  :)

The big empty space is where the refrigerator will go...
and there is an overhang on the island 
where I'll need to get 4 bar stools...
And we still have to put up the back splash..
But don't you just LOVE the color combinations??  
Doesn't it feel cozy???

Loooooove these countertops SO much!!  
It just brings in all the different colors of our kitchen and meshes them together so well!!  

Our undermount sink!!!!!!!! The faucet and sprayer weren't in yet, 
but they look SO pretty sitting out on the counter while the sink sits UNDER the counter.
I've never used one like this before, but I think I am going to LOVE it!!!

Our new appliances!!!!  
Is it bad that I don't want to use them so they can stay fresh and new forever???  Haha!!!

Tah Dah!!!!  Almost done!!!


The pantry!!  {I'm determined to eventually have a walk-in pantry, 
but I could not have picked anything better for this house!  There are SO many shelves 
and don't you think the doors are charming???  LOVE!!} 

Ha!!  I'm thinking I'll probably be seeing this a few more times...

Savannah's PINK room!!!
I'm dying to get her furniture in there to see what it will all look like together!!
I was nervous about the floors clashing with the pink walls, but they actually are okay together.
I'm still planning to get a big rug for the middle of her floor, though,
 just to eat up some of that red/brown floor!  Add that cream furniture with the pops of hot pink...
ahhhhh, can we PLEASE start decorating NOW?!?!?!  :)


Andrew's room!!!
I'm also DYING to get his furniture in to see how it meshes!!  A sweet friend of mine is sending me some  blue Pottery Barn curtains, so I'm anxious to hang them and start adding some color into his room.
I soooo love his view of the backyard, too!

Another sight I had better get used to...  HA!!
Cabinets made the BEST hiding spots!!

August..

September...

October...

November.  :)

So you know how Wade and I have driven out to the house
basically EVERY day because we are SO excited and want to see every update,
big and small???  #veryexciteddorks  HA!
One night we drive up and see this::

OUR SHUTTERS ARE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Since we couldn't hardly even see them, 
we woke up basically at DAWN the next morning to drive back out.

And we were speechless.




I'm seriously tearing up just seeing these.
Is this really ours??  Can it really be true??
We aren't just pretending and dreaming and getting excited about someone else's house??

Can't you just hear the Lord laughing???  
Matthew 7:7, 8 & 11 - "Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.  For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.... If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask Him!!"

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU, LORD!!!!!!
We are so humbled.  Truly, what an awesome God we serve.

The guest bathroom... complete!!!
{Minus the cleaning up part!  
But seriously, how cute is that toilet????  
Hahaa, I even love the potty!!!!!!!!}

Our master bedroom fan! Seriouslyyyyy???  
Something I would have never picked for our bedroom...
and now something I realize is so incredibly perfect
 and that the Lord directed even this.

The master bath!!!!!!!!

Checking out MOMMY'S new tub.  :)

I am soooo excited about a separate tub and shower!
We've never had that and it's one thing I will NEVER take for granted!!  :)
Bubble baths, here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leading into our walk-in closet!  
And it's big enough to hold BOTH of our clothes... 
another thing we've never had before and gosh, y'all, we are SO grateful for a BIGGG closet!

See the faucet and sprayer for the sink?? Yaayyy!
 And the refrigerator was delivered and now just needs to be installed!
P.S...  I'm going to need something good to decorate with
 for over the kitchen window... Any ideas?? 
Pinterest time!!!  Haha!!

LOVE that high mantel!!  
Can't wait to hang our stockings for years to come
 on this very fireplace!!!!!!!  :)

Oh, Lord, we are so overwhelmed.  You are so good.
May this be YOUR house, 
where everyone who enters hears and sees You.
May You be glorified in all that we do, 
using this home for YOUR glory.

One word:: HOME.

 "Delight yourself in the Lord, 
and He shall give you the desires of your heart." - Psalms 37:4


Love to you all!!

7 comments:

  1. ahhh yayy!!! i love love love it!!!!! I cant wait to come see it in real life! Hopefully you will be ALL moved in and i can skip out on that part :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sitting here teary eyed now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your HOME is absolutely beautiful!!! Congrats! New homes are the best!! Don't get overwhelmed when it's time to move in! Enjoy the process and know that God is in the details! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post made me cry!!!! What an unbelievable moment for the Poole family, seriously amazing!! The Lord works in so many ways and He has seriously placed hands all over this home. That series of photos of the progression of the front door: WOW!!! Congrats, I really can't think of two people more deserving of this than you and Wade!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your posts make my heart soooo happy! Congrats on the new home and may God dwell in every nook and crannie! Love y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Melissa! It really is gorgeous. I am so glad I was able to see it this summer in the progress phase. I hope I get to see it one day all complete!! I adore the kitchen-- you were so smart to choose white cabinets with a different color island. The granite is perfection. I can't wait to see all your stuff in. The kid's rooms are going to be darling. Lots of love to you!!! xoxo

    ps. Meg is bringing you a card from me that should have been delivered MONTHS ago (:

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
From childhood friends to high school sweethearts, and now newlyweds and brand-new parents, Wade and I can only thank Jesus for His incredible blessings. Our three children are the ULTIMATE gifts from God and we pray that our lives glorify Him. He is our everything.