Monday, August 27, 2012

Gulf Shores 2012

In July, we took our annual family vacation with the Pooles to Gulf Shores, Alabama!!  It's always such a fun time... with SUCH good food!!  :)  I took most of my pictures on Wade's phone, so I'll have to e-mail those to myself eventually... but here are few I caught with my camera!!

Bubble bath time with Savannah, Brother, and Abigail!!

Loving the beach for the first time in her life!  Haa!

Brother looooved the water!!  He is definitely a pool boy.  Haaa, get it??  :)

Sister was working hard!

Adventuring out into the water...

And then Daddy Shark appeared!!!

So sweet.

Wade took me on a ferris wheel ride at sunset!!!  It was sooo fun (and even more hilarious to watch Wade get scared when I started rocking our seat.  Hahaa!!)

Our first ferris wheel ride together!!

All the cousins who came to play::
Abigail, Benjamin, Andrew, Matthew, Ashley, and Savannah!

My little Andrew Paul!

After a week together, the kids were very sad to say goodbye!

No trip to the beach is complete without a little Lambert's.  :)

I love my Poole family!! We had such a good week together and Wade and I enjoyed getting to go on quite a few dates alone, which NEVER happens!  It was such a treat and we so look forward to our return trip!  :)

6 comments:

  1. you have THE CUTEST family!!!! ah!

    And seriously, food is always my favorite part of vacations haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are just priceless!!
    Thank you for taking the time to record all these precious memories!

    Love you baby!
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. The kids are adorable! I can tell they really had fun with the bubble bath and the walk along the beach! Your photos are wonderful, and I’m excited for your return trip to Gulf Shores! I’m hoping you have an even better experience and more fun memories the next time around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there!
    My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
    I was looking for blogs about Gulf Shores to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
    Hope to hear from you soon!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
From childhood friends to high school sweethearts, and now newlyweds and brand-new parents, Wade and I can only thank Jesus for His incredible blessings. Our three children are the ULTIMATE gifts from God and we pray that our lives glorify Him. He is our everything.