Friday, December 21, 2012

Zoo + Fall = YES!!

So this is the first day in a looooong time that the internet is working and I have felt up to blogging..  so here we go!  Can't wait to publish all of these drafts I've had sitting around here!! 
 
 What do you do when the weather is perfect and you have a ton of wild kids??
Why, go to the zoo, of course!!!!

Rylie was so excited!

TWO year old Callie!!!!

 Aren't they soooooo cute?!?!

How did these 2 monkeys get out of their cage?!

I think Alexandria can hear Mommy and Me coming all the way from Pineville.
There are children everywhereeeeeee.
And we LOVE it!!  :)


Daddy even came on our field trip!

Sweet little man!

Sadie!

 
Vannie loving on her new friend!

I have a baby shot of Savannah in this very spot..  I couldn't find it, but I know it's around here on this blog somewhere!  Hard to believe she is 3!!

Callie Bug!

I spy... two eyes!!

Brother's turn!!

Ha, my ssssneaky ssssnake!!!

Brother bear found his favorite toy there and they are now bffs! 
Brother bear loves his bear chair!!


Sadie in her butterfly chair!  What a little princess!

 
And this is probably only half of our church's preschool dept!




Savannah's turn!!

Love Poole family adventures!!  :)

I can tell we will be FOTAZ (Friends of the Alexandria Zoo) members very, very soon where we get a year's worth of zoo passes. 
Does that mean we've officially become parents???

My beautiful girl with a happy plate!  :)
We have recently discovered my Cinderella toaster I had in college! It sings the Cinderella tune when the toast is done and imprints a princess slipper onto the bread.  Needless to say, that's what we've been eating every morning... which makes for LOTS of happy plates and happy faces!
 
 Little boy in Daddy's hat... such a man.  :)
 
SO glad to be blogging!!  Even if it is a few months late.  ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
From childhood friends to high school sweethearts, and now newlyweds and brand-new parents, Wade and I can only thank Jesus for His incredible blessings. Our three children are the ULTIMATE gifts from God and we pray that our lives glorify Him. He is our everything.