Friday, March 29, 2013

Spring Has Sprung!

Along with the warmer weather, our tax refund check arriving (Whooo hoooo!!), and strawberries coming into season, there has been one more exciting change that has happened!  Shanny got a puppyyyy!  Her name is Demi and Brother is in love.
 
Brother had the best time playing with a friend just his size!!  Here is the last afternoon we spent at Shanny's apartment... She and Jon recently moved into their very first renthouse!!!!!  Pics coming soon! 


Soooo this is Taste of Home's Strawberry Cake!! White on the outside, pink on the inside, I made this sweet cake for a Mommy and Me lunch date at Jen's house and it. was. divine.  Doesn't it just scream, "SPRING?!?"


A sweet & white potato bar, salad, fruit, and cauliflower soup (perfection!!!!) were also on the menu!

 
Meanwhile, Brother was put to work outside!!

Play dates!!


 Because I couldn't stay away from my Emory Grace, Wade and I brought the kids up to Shreveport for a little afternoon visit!!!  Vannie and Brother were so excited to see their favorite, newest little friend!  How sweet is this baby girl?!?!
 
Her ADORABLE nurseryyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!  Ahhhhhhhh!!!
I am CRAZY about it!!!!!!

Andrew with his new hat from his favorite Uncle Justin!!!!!!!!!!  

Such a perfect little mommy already!!

Emory + Lissie = BFFS.


We discovered that Wadie really is a Baby Whisperer... As soon as I handed Emory to him, she was quiet and calm.  He either has a gift or a very funny face..  Ha!!  I think it's the beard...  it gets the girls every time!  :))


"Ummmm.... who the heck are you???" Hahaaaa!
 
Awwwwwwww!!!  She loves that Uncle Wadie!!!
 
 My sweet babies all together...  it makes my heart so happy!!!  :))

 I love my Mackey family!!!
 
Even though Emory had only been here for 1 month in this picture, it somehow feels like she has been here for so much longer.  Like she has always been a part, always belonged.
We waited for her for so long and she is everything we could have ever hoped for...

 
We love you, sweet girl!! We will be back to visit SOON!!! :)))

2 comments:

  1. Soooo sweet! And cute outfit Lissie! Hope you're gearing up to make a Ft Worth trip sooooon to see your little Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhhhh, I love this post and these pictures!!!! Emory loves her Aunt Lissie!!!!! And the rest of the Poole family!!!!! Can't wait for our next visit!!!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
From childhood friends to high school sweethearts, and now newlyweds and brand-new parents, Wade and I can only thank Jesus for His incredible blessings. Our three children are the ULTIMATE gifts from God and we pray that our lives glorify Him. He is our everything.