Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Grant Austin Poole

Yes!!  We have a name!!
Our newest baby boy will be named Grant Austin Poole!!!!
 
  It took awhile to officially decide... just because names have to be PERFECT!!  They must flow well, look pretty, sound right.. you get the idea.  Grant was the first name that Wade and I both really loved right away and Austin is a family name, so combined together, we knew that this name belonged to us.  To him. It's such a relief and such a joy to get to know and name the little person being created in the womb.. he is so loved already! And since I'm 2 days away from my due date at this point, I'm VERY anxiously awaiting the arrival of our little baby Grant!
 
To celebrate his impending arrival, our precious friends from church threw a shower to help us get ready!!  Here is the stunning cake that Roni made!!!  How insanely talented is this?!  SO beautiful!

Casey's Strawberry and Blueberry Candied Pecan Salad.  With homemade strawberry dressing.  It may just be my most favorite thing to eat in the entire world! I can NEVER get enough of it!!

We had to laugh that all three of us showed up in the exact same outfit!!  Haa!
(36 weeks pregnant here!)
 
Soooo cuuuute!

Jenny LOVED Roni's ombre cake!!!!!

Such sweet friends!!  I can't tell you how much I appreciated all of this!!

Bethany's ADORABLE homemade bib!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you to all the girls who put so much time, work, and effort into my shower!!  Each of you is so precious to me!!!

We have the most creative church!!  Here is Roni's homemade vest onesie for Grant!
 
I absolutely love that our church girls still throw showers for moms who are having their third and fourth babies...  we celebrate each new life, truly acknowledging that children are miracles, blessings straight from the Lord. 
 Our babies are loved, cared for and prayed over before they are even born. 
Is there a greater gift that can be showered upon a mom?? 
 



2 comments:

  1. The best thing is no one expects a thank you card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is so awesome that your church does this!! Just one more reason we should MOVE TO PINEVILLE!!!!!!!!!!!! : )

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
From childhood friends to high school sweethearts, and now newlyweds and brand-new parents, Wade and I can only thank Jesus for His incredible blessings. Our three children are the ULTIMATE gifts from God and we pray that our lives glorify Him. He is our everything.