Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Spring Mix!

On April 20th, we celebrated with a Jena Family Reunion!  Funny that Jen and I are sisters... and cousins-in-law.  It's legal, I promise, but it does sound pretty strange!  Ha!!
Here is Paw with Cal-Bug!

We also enjoyed Parker's 4th birthday party the last weekend of April!
Look how amazing his cake is!!!!

Here are the children, popping balloons to get the doubloons!

Got it!!  Now she can buy herself a piece of cake!!

Such a cool pirate party!!


And with the rising temperatures, the sno-ball stands have started popping up on every corner...
and we felt we should do our part to keep these little blessings in business. :))
Here is Brother with his Spiderman Sno-Ball!  How fun!

Sissy and her Cinderella Sno-Ball... even though that's Aurora. Haa!!

It's the simple things in life...



Also, I had to share this little dish!  I found this recipe in Southern Living.. Shrimp Boil Potato Salad!  And I knew we had to have it!  It had a little bit of a different flavor than I was expecting... but it was beautiful, delicious, and pretty easy! Win, win, win!!!  :)) 

She got dah bayah in 'at blood.  :)

Hoping to catch the blog up before baby boy comes! My due date is next Friday.. and I'm thinking it might be time to install the carseat and get sheets for his bassinet.  Ha, you think?? We have also heard the rumor that internet is coming.. soon..to our road??  Praying it's true!!  Love to you all!:))

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! He is about to be here!!!!!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
From childhood friends to high school sweethearts, and now newlyweds and brand-new parents, Wade and I can only thank Jesus for His incredible blessings. Our three children are the ULTIMATE gifts from God and we pray that our lives glorify Him. He is our everything.