Tuesday, July 30, 2013

F is for FIVE!!!!

Our precious twin babies turned 5 this summer!  They've come so far from the three pound babies they were... In the beginning, we watched them from behind the NICU glass. Now, we watch them prepare for kindergarten.  The time has flown by and somehow, at the same time, it feels like they have been here with us for forever. They are sunshine and giggles and sweetness.  They are Sadie Bug and Rylie Jean, the little baby girls that made me an aunt for the first time!

Callie and Andrew's sweet friendship makes me smile ALL the time.  They love each other so much already!

Getting ready to open their presents!!

Presents from Aunt Hezzy!  (Is it sad that today is a month after this picture and I only today got their birthday present??  Thankfully, they are 5 and not 15 and will forgive me. :))

I'll never forget getting the phone call on our honeymoon that the twins had been born!  I cried and Wade soothed and we flew back to Louisiana the next morning to meet our baby girls!  Thankfully, I've been here for every birthday since... and I hope I'm invited to them for the next 50. :))

Baby Grant - 3 weeks old!

Sadie says the caption for this one should say, "Baby Grant is thinking... 'What's going on?!?!?'"

One of Savannah and Andrew's most favorite thing in the world is to help Mommy and Daddy cook.  On this day, we worked together to make Reese's chocolate cookies for Daddy's work!!!

And every day since then, the kids have asked to make more cookies to send to Daddy's work! 
It's always nice that we get to sample a few of them, too. :)) 

Here we are, heading to church with our new baby brother!  (Sadly, Baby Grant was already in the car with Wade and I forgot to take a picture of him, ha!  #thirdchildproblems. I will try to do better from now on!)

Trying to get them to smile for the camera... and this happened.
And I loved it. :))

Hahaha, this face made me laugh!!  Here is Baby Grant at almost ONE MONTH OLD! 

Love this sweet life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
From childhood friends to high school sweethearts, and now newlyweds and brand-new parents, Wade and I can only thank Jesus for His incredible blessings. Our three children are the ULTIMATE gifts from God and we pray that our lives glorify Him. He is our everything.