Sunday, July 21, 2013

Surprise Baby Shower!

The first week of having Baby Grant at home was much better than I expected! He only slept about an an hour and a half to two hours at first, but slowly moved to 3 hours at a time... and he nursed wonderfully, for which I am so thankful! It was a sweet week of just holding him and loving him and talking about where all that red hair came from!!

Van and Brother are totally in love with their little brother!  They look for him first thing in the morning, want to be the one that gets to lay by him at naptime, and HAVE to give him kisses before they go to sleep! It's so sweet to see them loving on their new best friend!

The first of many pictures to come of MY BOYS!!!  :))

One week check-up!

Thankfully, everything looked great!!

After settling in at home, Grant had a few of his most favorite people come to visit!!  Here he is thinking and anticipating their arrival!!

Megan, Alyse, and Candace set up this precious, surprise baby shower for new baby, Grant!

The beautiful food::

 Look how cuuuute!

Megan's homemade treats!  They were SO delicious!

Candace made a wonderful Mexican chicken lasagna and Alyse made these adorable diaper babies!!
I absolutely LOVED them!

Present time!  What sweet, sweet best friends I have!  I love them each so, so much!


My beautiful Wadie with Landry Girl!

Landry loves her newest cousin!

Emmy Girllllll!!!!

Starting girl talks already!

Here is Jenny, one week before Jude's arrival!

Our favorite Auntie Alyse!

I think Brother has a little crush on the girl next door.. our neighbor, Kelli!  He runs out to meet her as soon as he sees her car pulling up and Kell eats it up!  They are such cute little friends!

Precious friends with our baby bears!

Cuties!

1 man, 6 ladies, and 8 kids with a baby on the way... we are a little out of control!  HA!

Love these baby girls!

Emmy baby!

Hahaha, this is one of my favorites!

Beautiful besties!!

Trying out the new Moby Wrap!

So many friends. So many babies. 
So much love all in a single picture!
A huge thank you to my amazing friends who add so much to my life...
I don't know how I ever lived without you!
I love each of you so, SO much.

1 comment:

  1. Cuuuuttttteee pics! The one of wade making the funny face looks like a shanny face. Oh and my shorts are terrible! They are just so comfy! Love you lissy

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
From childhood friends to high school sweethearts, and now newlyweds and brand-new parents, Wade and I can only thank Jesus for His incredible blessings. Our three children are the ULTIMATE gifts from God and we pray that our lives glorify Him. He is our everything.