Monday, August 5, 2013

One Summer Day...

 The kids and I made Rice Krispie Treats for the first time the other day!  Can you believe it??  Their very first time making and eating Rice Krispie Treats... and it was SO fun!!  The kids loved it! They helped pour, stir, pat, and eat them!  They each had their own piece they got to add sprinkles, too...
Here is Savannah's!

And here is Brother's! He was so proud!

Baby Grant missed out on the Rice Krispie treat making experience,
but he sure looked handsome watching!

Camera time... before we settled down for naps after our big morning. 

Snuggle bunnies.

My darling, darling girl!

Some of my most favorite days are when all the college besties come to the house and we spend the day playing with each other's babies!  Here is adorable Alysie Girl with sweet Emory!

Hahaha, this face!  She was working on her Lissie eyes! ;)

Such cute little friends!
Emory at 5 months and Grant at 1!

I love how our little family just keeps growing... :))

My little Emmy Girl.. so cuuuuute all the time!

 
Can't wait til you can start having sleepovers with Vannie, Brother, and Grant, Emmy Girl!  I'll make you pancakes for breakfast, too! It's sooo much better than mashed carrots and avacado, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
From childhood friends to high school sweethearts, and now newlyweds and brand-new parents, Wade and I can only thank Jesus for His incredible blessings. Our three children are the ULTIMATE gifts from God and we pray that our lives glorify Him. He is our everything.