Saturday, October 19, 2013

A Sunday's Drive

After church and lunch on Sunday, we drove down to Broussard to visit Paw Paw Bill!  He and Mrs. Marilyn graciously visited with us for a few hours and sent us home with bellies full of Shrimp and Crab stew, Mrs. Marilyn's famous and perfect potato salad, and blueberry muffins!  What a treat!
(Hate that these pictures are grainy! I'm still working on learning about that new camera.. and obviously, I need to keep up the work, ha!)
 
Here is Wadie with his Paw Paw...  3 out of the 4 generations of Poole boys!

A man and his dog.

Baby Grant loved Mrs. Marilyn!

Here's a few to make you laugh.out.loud!!  :))




 
I told them to smile and this is what I got! Gonna have to work on it. ;)

Stud muffin.
We don't get many chances to stop in, so it was nice to spend the day visiting. 
And eating.  Did I mention that Shrimp and Crab Stew??  :) 
Such a splendid Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
From childhood friends to high school sweethearts, and now newlyweds and brand-new parents, Wade and I can only thank Jesus for His incredible blessings. Our three children are the ULTIMATE gifts from God and we pray that our lives glorify Him. He is our everything.