Thursday, November 21, 2013

5 Months

Heyyyyy Baby Grant! My sweet hambone is starting to show off his little personality!  He is such a relaxed baby and adores his sister and brother!  He doesn't love rice cereal.. but can suck down a banana like nobody's business.   He sat up for a few minutes one night, out of the blue, and we've been working out his roly-poly bottom since!

Such a happy baby!

We love our baby brother!



 
Here's a little Baby Grant overload::


My favorite. :))




Because I can't resist a baby with a paci.



Baby bear working on his bear crawl.
Love my little man and am so thankful for these past 5 months of getting to know him, getting to snuggle him, getting to shower him in love, kisses, and prayers.  Happy 5 months, Baby Grant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
From childhood friends to high school sweethearts, and now newlyweds and brand-new parents, Wade and I can only thank Jesus for His incredible blessings. Our three children are the ULTIMATE gifts from God and we pray that our lives glorify Him. He is our everything.