Monday, November 25, 2013

Boo in the Zoo!

With the cooler weather here, we have spent from almost sunup to sunset outside!  It's sooo lovely and we are soaking it in.  Here are the kids with a good coconut water before getting ready for the day! ;)

On one of Wade's days off from work he had the sweet idea to spend the day at the zoo!  Of course, the kids were thrilled... especially upon discovering that Scooby Dooby Doo was there!


Our Alexandria Zoo is truly a treasure!!  We are FOTAZ members now, which means we will pretty much be there as often as we can!  Here is the newly renovated "Land of the Jaguar!"

Rawrrrrrrr!!!!!!

 The zoo was decorated for Halloween... which was super exciting to our babies







Baby Grant woke up in time to enjoy some of the zoo, too!



My little monkey cheese!

Love my little babies!
Just so that one day I can look back and remember:
ZOO was the very first word Savannah read on her own. She said, "Mom, you know what z-o-o spells??  ZOOOOO!!!" She is so smart and I love watching her learn about the world around her!  I'm so thankful for my little loves and enjoy them SO much!  They make life so sweet, so happy, so complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
From childhood friends to high school sweethearts, and now newlyweds and brand-new parents, Wade and I can only thank Jesus for His incredible blessings. Our three children are the ULTIMATE gifts from God and we pray that our lives glorify Him. He is our everything.