Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Over the River & Through the Woods

...to Grandmonty's house we go!!  On a lazy Saturday in December, we visited with Grandmonty and Poppa in Jena!  We had a wonderful time, just snuggling down and hanging out... we even made hot chocolate!

Can't believe this little boy is almost 3 years old!  THREE!

Beautiful Vannie Grace!

There's nothing like hiding out under Grandma's barstools, hoarding your cup of hot cocoa!

Savannah grabbed the camera and asked to take a picture.. and this is what she got! Love my little 6-month old man!

Baby Grant was 16 lbs 12 oz at his check up!  He has 2 teeth on the bottom that came up within days of each other, and has mastered sitting up.. (which is SO nice for Mom!)  He has scooted backwards a few times on his knees, but we are working on the crawling forward thing!  He is SUCH a happy baby and I am so thankful for that..  because big brother and big sister like to handle up on him alllll the time!! And have I mentioned his eyelashes?? ;) 

Especially with that red hair, he is literally my sunshine! :))  

Savannah is such an awesome big sister!  She loves getting his diapers or wipes for me when it's time for a change and I've even found her holding him while she walked around the living room...  ahhhh!  Ha, we had to have a little talk about it, but it was super cute!

Now that Sadie and Rylie are at school during the day, Savannah, Andrew, and Callie have become quick partners in crime!  This is where Jen and I found them one day!

Love these little rascals!

I'm said I didn't get a picture, but this was too cute to forget about! Earlier this week, I had put tape down on the floor and had Savannah and Andrew roll their cars and tractors down the "lanes!" We made bridges and blockades and had such a good time!  I thought this would be a neat opportunity to talk to the kids about letters and sounds and I asked Andrew, "So, what does 'car' start with??" Without a pause, Andrew screams, "A KEYYYYY!!!!"  Hahaa, and that's exactly right!!!! ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
From childhood friends to high school sweethearts, and now newlyweds and brand-new parents, Wade and I can only thank Jesus for His incredible blessings. Our three children are the ULTIMATE gifts from God and we pray that our lives glorify Him. He is our everything.