Sunday, August 24, 2014

A Snippet of Our Summer!!

I downloaded all the pictures from my phone since I've just learned how to do it.. and I found all these little gems!  Here are a few snapshots from our Poole Party during the month of June!

Here is Baby Grant at his one-year old appointment, looking so excited to see the doctor! 

We went up to Shreveport to spend the day with our Emmy Baby, Meg, and Justin one weekend! We sat for hoursssss in Bass Pro, just relaxing in the comfy camoflauge recliners, watching the babies play with chirping stuffed birds, talking and catching up on life!  What a wonderful day!!  Who knew Bass Pro could be so fun?! ;)

We also had our first ultrasound for Baby Poole #4!  I found out I was 11 weeks along and was due JANUARY 4!!!!!!

So excited to be made parents for the fourth time!!

We spent one weekend at Hodges Garden, a gorgeous state park that's super close to where Heather lives!
Here are the kids at home before heading out on our great adventure! 

CUUUUUUTE!!!!

Hahaa, best friends forever!

Our sweet circus!!!
Heather just blogged an entire post about this fun day!  Check it out HERE!

We had to have a summer meet-up with all the college besties!!  I love these sweet friends and all of our precious babies so, so much!!

10 years of incredible friendship!!!!!!!!!! :))))

We also went to Library Night at Chick-Fil-A and got to meet the COWWW!!

So blurry, but I loved their little matchy-matchy selves for 4th of July! 

We headed up to Toledo Bend to celebrate the Fourth with friends, family, and fireworks over the lake!

Uncle Jase with his wily crew of nieces and nephews at the camp!

Jude ended the month (or rather, began July) with a buggy ride from his big sister!
Summer is always such a fun time of the year and we've had such a good one!  July was just as wonderful, with family trips to the beach and the mountains.. that post coming next!  I'm so thankful to my precious Jesus who gives such great gifts! Obedience to Him is the joy of my life..  it's not always easy, but it's ALWAYS worth it!

4 comments:

  1. So beautiful my little girl to see your precious family. Yes it is all about Jesus !!!! He us everything and the source of all joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You get prettier and prettier, Lissie girl!! Being a mom looks so good on you :) so glad I finally get to spend a snippet of our summer together!! Love youuuu and your sweet family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next time I'm gonna need you to make a bigger deal about me spending hundreds of dollars on a plane ticket to come visit!!!!!! πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaha!! Shannon's comment is hilarious!! I mean, shouldn't there be a whole post on Shan's visit?! ; ) We love spending days with y'all!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
From childhood friends to high school sweethearts, and now newlyweds and brand-new parents, Wade and I can only thank Jesus for His incredible blessings. Our three children are the ULTIMATE gifts from God and we pray that our lives glorify Him. He is our everything.