Thursday, September 18, 2014

I Couldn't Leave These Out!

I know it's going to feel like you're seeing double (or quintuple!) but while we were in Gatlinburg, we passed by Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum and while we didn't tour it, we did see this funny suit sitting outside and duh, everyone needed their picture in it!!  :))) Enjoy!

Here's Rylie:

Callie:

Hahaa, Hezzy!!

Vannie:

Brother:

All the little children freaked out when they saw this!!!
A Baby Herbie!!!!!!!!

Those were the last pictures from Gatlinburg and I just couldn't leave them out!  Here are just a few shots of life when we returned home!
Here are the little children, ready for church!

Mommy and Me Zoo Time!

And Tuesday night bowling with the besties! :))  Andrew even got to bowl one!

Sweet, sweet days with my sweet, sweet family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
From childhood friends to high school sweethearts, and now newlyweds and brand-new parents, Wade and I can only thank Jesus for His incredible blessings. Our three children are the ULTIMATE gifts from God and we pray that our lives glorify Him. He is our everything.