Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Crafts for My Kids!

One crafternoon (ha!), the kids and I broke out some of our construction paper and scissors and decided to make some gifts to hand out to their grandparents at Thanksgiving!  We don't make paper crafts often... so the kids really enjoy it when we do!

Here is a picture of the December church nursery volunteer gifts that Heather and I made together!  Idea from Pinterest, design by Heather, assembly by me and Savan. :))  I was crazy about them!

Andrew... and the beginning of his homemade turkey!

Beautiful girl working hard!

Tah-dahhhh!!  The kids made three turkeys apiece and hand selected which turkey went to which person!  I loved them all! 

This one went to Wade.. and it still makes me laugh! Sooo stinking cute!

Then it was fingerpainting time!

We made Thankful trees and listed things that we were thankful for about each of our grandparents..

And then made our handprint turkeys!

Lastly, we filled in the blanks for our story,
If I Were A Thanksgiving Turkey:

These two handprints stayed on my refrigerator for all of Thanksgiving.. and Christmas.  If I were a Thanksgiving turkey, I would be most thankful for my honey and four little turkey chickie babies!  :))  We finished up our crafts and got ready to bring them with us to our Thanksgiving dinner in Anacoco!  Those pictures coming up next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
From childhood friends to high school sweethearts, and now newlyweds and brand-new parents, Wade and I can only thank Jesus for His incredible blessings. Our three children are the ULTIMATE gifts from God and we pray that our lives glorify Him. He is our everything.