Monday, April 6, 2015

Fourth Child Problems

I feel like I have been so bad at documenting Baby Samuel growing up month by month like I did with my other kids.  Well, at least like I did for Savannah.. Ha! I use the phrase, "Fourth child problems" to explain myself a lot, whether it's to answer the question of Why doesn't he have socks on? or Did you get newborn pictures made? or my favorite, He hasn't been bathed in how many days?!  #fourthchildproblems

 So here is a quick little post to remedy that!  A whole post on just Baby Samuel at THREE MONTHS OLD!

Samuel is seriously the easiest baby.  I thought my other kids were pretty easy, but Samuel takes the cake!  He rarely fusses and even when he does, it only lasts a short while - he is so easily consoled! Because he is such a good baby, he has me thinking we could maybe go another one...but we will see. ;)) Also, being a fourth child means you don't always make it to your swing and have to sleep wherever you landed.

I'm not sure how big he is now, but a month ago he weighed 10 lbs 10 oz!  I love seeing him outgrow his newborn outfits!! He has rolled over a few times and just recently has started giggling, chuckling, and making giant laughs!!  It's the cutest!!!!  He is also so much more awake now..and when he does get a bath, he loves it.

His older brothers enjoy helping him take a bath, too!

Nursing is ten million times better, so I am beyond grateful for that!!  He will probably start some rice cereals next month.. and I think I'm going to try to make it homemade!  I'll let you know how that goes...

Samuel is now sleeping from 9:30-5:30 which is also a big relief!  We are getting in some good sleep... except that now Grant can crawl out of his crib and is waking up at crazy hours, ready to get in the bed with Mommy and Daddy!  So some nights are better than others, but we are loving this sweet, simple life!
Happy three months, my little Samuel Wade!!  You are so beautiful, so sweet, and I love your little snuggles.  If every baby was like you, I'd have a dozen!! 

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights..." James 1:17

And you, my baby boy, are truly a good and perfect gift.

1 comment:

  1. why is he growing so fast?! Rice cereal already????? Tell him to slow down!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
From childhood friends to high school sweethearts, and now newlyweds and brand-new parents, Wade and I can only thank Jesus for His incredible blessings. Our three children are the ULTIMATE gifts from God and we pray that our lives glorify Him. He is our everything.