Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Grandmonty and Poppa Meet Samuel!

At 3 months old, Samuel and I were ready for our first road trip!  Our first stop - Grandmonty and Poppa's house in Jena!!  It was his first time to meet his great-grandparents and it was too sweet!!  

Here is our precious Grandmonty with her new little Baby Samuel!
I absolutely loved this - when I asked if I could take her picture with the baby, she said, "Well, I would just love that!!  How does my hair look??"  Hahaa, I hope I am still asking that when I'm a great-grandma!!

"Ohhh, look at all that pretty dark hair!"

Grant and his Nan.. they even match!
He can finally say 'Nana' and it is just the cutest!! 

Hugs for Poppa..

...and Grandmonty!

As always, the babies loved getting to spend time in Jena playing with all their grandparents!

What a sweet little face.

Poppa's turn to love on the baby!

These were some of my favorites:

Playing with his Great-Poppa!

Their little hands... this one is priceless!
We had a wonderful day in Jena, visiting and enjoying our time with Grandmonty, Poppa, and Nan!  It's such a gift that our children live so close to their grandparents. It's so sweet to get to love and be loved on by them!! I'm so thankful for the Godly example and legacy they are leaving for my family.. Thank you for teaching us about Jesus!  We love you all!

Psalm 78:5-7 says,
"For He established a testimony in Jacob, and appointed a law in Israel, which He commanded our fathers, that they should make them known to their children; 
that the generation to come might know them, 
even the children yet to be born,
 that they may arise and declare them to their children, 
that they may set their hope in God, 
and not forget the works of God, but keep His commandments."

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
From childhood friends to high school sweethearts, and now newlyweds and brand-new parents, Wade and I can only thank Jesus for His incredible blessings. Our three children are the ULTIMATE gifts from God and we pray that our lives glorify Him. He is our everything.