Sunday, June 14, 2015

Sunday Morning Favorites

Bless the Lord, O my soul; and all that is within me, bless His holy name. Psalm 103:1

It's pictures like these that remind my heart and soul to look up to heaven and praise the God of heaven and earth, the Maker and Creator, my Heavenly Father who thought me worthy to be a mom of these four children.  They are my first line of ministry, my highest calling, my greatest reward.
This is where it's at, y'all.

The cutest couple of my life.  Please grow up and be best friends forever.

I said, Say cheese" and this is what they did, pose and all.
Could this picture be any more perfect??

Praying Psalm 121 over all of our babies..
May the Lord keep you from all harm, watching over your life.  May the Lord watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore.

Of course, when I took all these pictures, the kids wanted a chance to use my camera, too!  Here is Andrew's work..

And Callie's picture skills! Also, my pants matched Samuel's shirt and I LOVE when that happens! I am very sad that they did not make it into this picture.. ha!!
Although they usually crazy and chaotic, Sunday mornings are always my favorite.

2 comments:

  1. These are so good! No wonder you are always late to church - you stop and take pictures! Hahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
From childhood friends to high school sweethearts, and now newlyweds and brand-new parents, Wade and I can only thank Jesus for His incredible blessings. Our three children are the ULTIMATE gifts from God and we pray that our lives glorify Him. He is our everything.