Monday, September 28, 2015

Jersey Boys.. and Girl!

Remember that Sunday where Andrew discovered that he had a Saints jersey??  And then he found two of them in his closet??  And then, "Dad, do you have a jersey like me?" came.  And before you knew it, it was the most important thing in all the world to one little boy that everyone get dressed in the same jersey??

Well, these are the pictures from that day.

I don't know what's going on here, but these faces makes me laugh!!

Seriously?!  Does life get any better than this??

Mom, can we play a little football in the house?!

That. Face.

I just don't think they come any cuter.

And then, what do you know?!  Sister found her jersey, too!!  And one of the greatest pictures of my life happened here:


I don't think the Saints were even playing this day..
but MY Saints sure were!! ;)

With four boys in the house, I am almost certain the the universal mom rule of "No playing ball in the house" is NOT going to fly around here!

I actually DO have a Saints jersey, but in the midst of snapping pictures, I worked on our TGP Nursery Volunteer gifts.  Hez came up with this idea and I spent the afternoon putting them together! I loved how they turned out!!!

And that's how an ordinary Saturday becomes just a little more special.

1 comment:

  1. Samuel needs a jersey!!!!!
    Those pictures need a frame!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
From childhood friends to high school sweethearts, and now newlyweds and brand-new parents, Wade and I can only thank Jesus for His incredible blessings. Our three children are the ULTIMATE gifts from God and we pray that our lives glorify Him. He is our everything.