Thursday, November 12, 2015

A Halloween Ditty

It was the week before Halloween and all through the day,
 we were thinking and planning for the fun times on the way!
I asked Grammie to bring popcorn and what did she do??
She bought a popcorn maker and said, 'Let's pop a few!"

The kids all loved it, they couldn't get enough!

C'mon, Grammie, let's put in this stuff!

When what to our wondering eyes should appear..

But 4 and 20 kernels popping up, my dear!

We couldn't believe it!!

This was great fun!!

And I'm sure you're all thankful that my rhyming's now done. ;))

Also, Grant and I coordinated outfits and we needed a picture:

And I know this post just made all your lives richer...
;))

3 comments:

  1. So grant is either in a diaper or fully dressed up. That about right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grant in balookies cardigan!!!!! Dyinggggg!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's make some more POPCORN!!! So much fun. Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
From childhood friends to high school sweethearts, and now newlyweds and brand-new parents, Wade and I can only thank Jesus for His incredible blessings. Our three children are the ULTIMATE gifts from God and we pray that our lives glorify Him. He is our everything.