Friday, November 6, 2015

After Church One Sunday..

I'll keep this short and sweet..
Van has purple pants.  I have purple pants.
 When I discovered that, I looked for two shirts that we had alike.. and found denim button-downs!!  So we were twins for church that morning and it may have been my most favorite thing ever!!

Here is Vannie with two of her little friends!

While it had been cool that morning, it was HOT at this point and we were so ready for lunch.. but I had to grab a quick picture of me and my little Vannie MATCHING!

The Sharbono girls had stopped by..

And we felt like it was a good day to pull Rylie's very loose tooth!


And just like that, her tooth was gone and Rylie had money in the bank! ;))

Cutie little Calalilly!!

What a brave little woman!
Y'all, these tooth-pulling days are stressing me out!!
I don't like it at all, but these girls view it as a passageway to womanhood, I think.  They are always so proud of themselves!!  And now we can sing, "All I Want for Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth" this Christmas and MEAN IT.
Which makes all the pain and blood WORTH IT. ;))

1 comment:

  1. You and Van are so cute!!!!
    Is it time to bring out the red pants yet?! ;)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
From childhood friends to high school sweethearts, and now newlyweds and brand-new parents, Wade and I can only thank Jesus for His incredible blessings. Our three children are the ULTIMATE gifts from God and we pray that our lives glorify Him. He is our everything.