Sunday, December 6, 2015

Sunday Cold Snap

Here are a few pictures of our family,
 dressed up for church during the first cold snap of the year:

Sweet little Samuel!

Grant just loves these group pictures!!  #stinker

Hahaa, I have to admit it.. I see lots of myself in that pouty face!

This is the day that the Lord has made! We will rejoice and be glad in it!!

And this is because Savannah is learning how to work Mommy's camera. ;)
I just love when Wade is off on a Sunday.. It's the very best way to start our week!!

1 comment:

  1. Does Samuel not wear shoes in the cold snap?!?? Hahah!!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
From childhood friends to high school sweethearts, and now newlyweds and brand-new parents, Wade and I can only thank Jesus for His incredible blessings. Our three children are the ULTIMATE gifts from God and we pray that our lives glorify Him. He is our everything.