Thursday, June 23, 2016

Lifegroup Party for Vannie

So I know this looks like a big ol' mess..  but this is the cake Savannah picked out for her 7th birthday!!  Pioneer Woman's Nutella Strawberry Cake with Fresh Whipped Cream!  Candles... by Van. ;))

Happy Birthday, Vannie Van!!  May all your dreams come true.

Hahaha!!

She leaves a little sparkle wherever she goes.
Thanks, lifegroup, for helping us to celebrate our Van!!  I wish I had a group picture of all of us!!  Next year!!  We had to get the house cleaned, the balloons blown up, and the china pulled out, because in just 3 days, we were hosting Savannah's "Tea at Two" Birthday Party!!  Those pictures, coming up next!!

1 comment:

  1. WOAH! That cake!!! I need to be in your lifegroup!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
From childhood friends to high school sweethearts, and now newlyweds and brand-new parents, Wade and I can only thank Jesus for His incredible blessings. Our three children are the ULTIMATE gifts from God and we pray that our lives glorify Him. He is our everything.