Friday, August 12, 2016

Father's Day 2016

For Father's Day this year, we headed south to spend the day with our favorite Pooles!!

We found these silly red noses, which were perfect for our people..

Hahaa, so sweet!!  It reminds me of what we read in lifegroup last night.. Ephesians 5:1-2.
"Therefore, be imitators of God, as beloved children.  And walk in love, as Christ loved us and gave Himself  up for us, a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God."
Our children love to copy what we do.  They imitate.  Let us walk in love as Christ did.. and their feet will follow after ours. 

I loved this one!!  Happy Father's Day!!

ALL the Poole boys!!

Four generations, from Paw Paw Bill to his great-grands!! 

The original Poole boys:

This. Is. The. Best!!!!

Happy Father's Dad to be the best dad there is!!  The way Wadie loves his babies is inspiring..  These four truly are his very best of friends!!

Love my little (big) family.

We had a wonderful lunch, delicious cake, and then coffee on the back porch.  So lovely.  And Grant thought so, too!!

Mrs. Marilyn rocked Samuel with his cup of milk.. boy, did he love that!!

And Mary got a full dose of playing all afternoon with these two!!  Ha!!

Such a sweet day!!

We sure do love our silly Paw!!
We had a wonderful visit with some of our favorite guys!!  What a weighted responsibility it is to be a dad!!  I'm so thankful for the godly men who raised Wade and I up to love and follow the Lord, to serve our families and the church, and to share our reason for our hope with the world.  It's the most important task and they equipped us well..  we are truly humbled and desire for the same to be one day said of us.

And to my precious dad - You are a spiritual giant, a righteous and honorable man, someone whom I can follow and know will always lead me to Christ.  What an honor it is to be yours. I want to be just like you!!
 I love you, Dad!!  Happy Father's Day!!

2 comments:

  1. That picture of All the Poole boys is truly a treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, these pictures are precious!!!! They will be treasured forever, I know! Such sweet, Godly men!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
From childhood friends to high school sweethearts, and now newlyweds and brand-new parents, Wade and I can only thank Jesus for His incredible blessings. Our three children are the ULTIMATE gifts from God and we pray that our lives glorify Him. He is our everything.