Monday, September 5, 2016

National Ice Cream Day

What else do you do on National Ice Cream Day than go for a walk with your sweet neighbors and then celebrate that walk with huge bowls of ice cream?!

Jack Jack loved ice cream day, I promise.  Hahaa!!

We couldn't get over how similar these two looked!!  Only a month apart, soft brown curls, and Mickey and Minnie outfits on!!  What precious little besties!!

They could be brother and sister!!

I know some other little children that enjoyed National Ice Cream Day, too..

These three pushed the wagon to the top of the driveway and then rolled down the slope.. they thought it was the funniest thing!!

I got some sweet and sticky kisses from my Samuel!!

So hard to believe he is already 19 months old!!

National Ice Cream Day was so much fun, we decided to do it again the very next night, haa!!  Blue Bell's Cookie Two Step came out and we. had. to. get. some.  It's officially my most favorite kind in the whole world for the rest of my life forever ever ever, hahaa!!  I haven't lived a day without some in my freezer since the day it came out!! Wade still thinks Dutch Chocolate is the best, but that's okay with me.. that leaves more Cookie Two Step for us. :))

The kids made a sign for the front door and taped it up where we left it all day:  Ice Cream Night at the Poole Home!
Can we just leave that sign up all year round?!

2 comments:

  1. Why are y'all the cutest little neighbors ever?!?! I love it!!! We missed ice cream night. WAHHHHH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to be your neighbor!!!

    Also try the new camo kind!! Or come over! I need to know your reviews!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
From childhood friends to high school sweethearts, and now newlyweds and brand-new parents, Wade and I can only thank Jesus for His incredible blessings. Our three children are the ULTIMATE gifts from God and we pray that our lives glorify Him. He is our everything.