Sunday, February 12, 2017

Adam Paul Kees

On December 21, 2016, Heather was induced with Baby Adam, 5 days past her due date. And after 5 short hours of labor, Adam Paul Kees was here at 11:05 AM!!

As unbelievable as this sounds, Wade's truck WOULD NOT START that morning.  He had to bring my car to work, which meant I did not have a way to get myself or all the kids to the hospital!! :(( I pretty much cried the whole day..  After being there for Kate's whole delivery, I couldn't believe I would miss Adam's birth. Waaaahhhh, all the tears!!  Jen and my mom were so great and kept me updated on everything.. and the moment Wade got home from work, we all jumped into the car and raced to the hospital!

Here is my first picture with Baby Adam!!

After thinking about and praying for him all day, I finally got see his sweet face and hold his little, chunky body!!

All of the kids (minus Grant, ha!) couldn't wait to check out their new cousin!!

These three little mommas couldn't get enough 

9 pounds, 3 oz of beautiful.

Face-timing Pops, Carson, Gavin, and Luke in Brenham!!

Ohhhh myyyy goshhh, look at that sweet face!!!

Flashback to 2013 when Heather had just had Kate (and Jen and I had just had Jude and Grant!!)

And now in 2016 with Baby Adam!!

A few of our crew. :))  Rapides, we gotta work on your lighting...

Adam will have lots of babysitters when he gets older, that's for sure!!

Before we left for the evening, Grammie prayed and thanked God for His goodness to our family!!  We are all so thankful for His gift of Baby Adam!!

After we gave the new baby lots of hugs and kisses and snuggles, we headed over to a house in Alexandria that's been featured on TV for all of its amazing Christmas decorations and lights!!  We tried to go last year, but it wasn't lit up due to bad weather. (Sound familiar, Christmas in the Oaks?!  Grrrr.)  So this year, we decided to try again.. and there it was!!

I didn't get great pictures of all the lights, but there was music blasting, bubbles floating, and lights blinking.. all of which made us go CRAZY!!!  WE LOVED IT!!!!

The front of the house.. so neat!!  I love that Christmas spirit!!!!!

The next morning, Savannah and I went back to the hospital!!  I'm not sure how they BOTH grew up so much overnight, but goodness!!  Don't blink because it's true!!  Time passes so quickly.

Blowing sugars to his Vannie!!

Such a sweet moment with my girl.. we both loved our new baby!!

As usual, Heather was looking fabulous.. ;))

So thankful for Hezzy and her new precious baby!!

And SO glad Adam had arrived.. just in time for Christmas. :))
"Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one! You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.  And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart.  You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up." Deuteronomy 6:4-6

Hezzy and Jase, we are so happy for youuuuu!!  Children are such wonderful gifts and we know you will raise your babies up to be servants to the Most High God.  We are so thankful for your new precious gift of life that reminds us of our Creator and causes us to worship Him, the Author of Life, the One who holds all things together in His precious hand.  Thank You, Father!!
Congratulations to our Kees family of FOUR!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am so thankful for my girls and their love of Jesus and raising their families to love Him too !!! Thank you , Lord , for new baby Adam !! Love , Mom

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
From childhood friends to high school sweethearts, and now newlyweds and brand-new parents, Wade and I can only thank Jesus for His incredible blessings. Our three children are the ULTIMATE gifts from God and we pray that our lives glorify Him. He is our everything.